Monday, January 5, 2009

In english again

Hi everyone!

I have decided to write in english again. I think that our American friends would love to hear what is happening in the freezing country Sweden. Yep I'm not kidding at all today we had 1.4 F when we woke up this morning. It was cold.

It is kind of nice when it is a dry cold, cause then it doesn't feel that much. but it would have been nice with a little snow on top of it. Then it feels more like a real winter. This is something in between.

And unfortunally the electrical bill just went up :O(

Enough about that. Can tell you all that today it is the first day at my new job. Fun. I just realized the other day that all the "free" time I had last year 2008 probably is the longest time I every been "free" from work. I have worked so much my entire life so I can call it my longest vacation ever. Kind of nice actually.

But now it is time to get to work again. :O)

By the way I think you heard a lot and read about our new white german shepherd. here is some more pictures of him.






Got to go for now.

Love you!

Hugs Anna

No comments: